PERSONAL DATA - PRIVACY CHARTER
Latest update 7 May 2019
LA BOUCHE ROUGE aims to provide a service for its customers based on trust and transparency.
So when offering our services, We require disclosure of your personal data to provide our services and We consider it is essential to inform You of the conditions under which We collect and use your data and to recall your rights pursuant to the French Data Protection Act and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 applicable from 25 May 2018.
1. Data necessary for the provision of our services
Subject to your prior consent, We will collect the data requested when You complete the form available on our website, that is:
- name and first name
- email address
- physical address for delivery and billing address
- telephone number
This information is necessary for us to provide You with our products and services.
2. Technical data
For the purposes of administration and optimising our website and our servers, We may collect information on your IP address, the computer equipment You use to connect to our website (notably your internet browser).
A cookie is a data item recorded in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your computer when You consult our website using your browser.
When You return to our Website using the same computer, your browser checks whether the corresponding cookie is present and if so, it uses the data contained in the cookie and forwards it to us. This allows our website to establish that your browser has already visited it and in some cases, to adapt the contents displayed to You reflect your main areas of interest.
You can reject cookies by changing your browser parameters. In this case, certain parts of our website and certain services will no longer be accessible.
You can also always change your cookie settings via the pop-up on this page.
Use of your personal data
We use your personal data essentially to:
- provide the services and products as described in our General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- comply with our legal obligations (for example: archiving billing data)
- send You news on LA BOUCHE ROUGE, our products and/or services, and that of any partners which may be of interest to You.
- optimise browsing our website by studying your browsing habits and adapting the technical characteristics of our website to your computer.
Processing of personal data
We use an external provider to run our store, BigCommerce. BigCommerce is based in the US and is a participant in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce.
Through BigCommerce, we also use other, highly specialised external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
- Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. We therefore work with the payment platform Stripe, certified to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here.
- Email and CRM: We work with Mailchimp to send out communication about La Bouche Rouge Paris to You, if signed up to our email newsletter. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter via the bottom of our emails should You no longer want to receive this communication.
- Live Chat: We work with LiveChat to provide You with continuous live support via our website.
Partnering with highly specialised external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling sustainable beauty.
Confidentiality of personal data
Unless previously agreed by You, We will not disclose your personal data to any third party other than our staff or service providers (example: our carriers).
The latter will have access to the data strictly necessary to fulfil the missions We assign to them for the period necessary for fulfilment of said mission. We insist that they comply with the applicable legal provisions and the principles set out in this Charter.
Storage and security of your data
Your data are stored on servers located exclusively within the European Union.
We take very seriously the need to guarantee the security of the data You entrust to us against hacking, alteration and/or undesired deletion, and We require our data hosting service providers to use technologies that comply with the highest professional standards on the security of the data We process.
Duration of archiving of your data
We archive all your data for the period during which your personal account remains open. You can close your personal account by contacting customer services using the contact details given at the end of this document. If You wish to close your personal account, We will delete all your personal data, except data which We are under a legal obligation to retain.
If You wish to close your personal account and You have previously placed orders using our colour personalisation service, we will not be able to retain your order history and create the same shades for next orders.
Should your personal account remain inactive for more than eighteen months, We will close your account and delete all remaining personal data except data we are under legal obligation to retain.
We will retain your connection data and data stored using cookies installed on our website for a maximum of eighteen months. After this deadline the data are automatically deleted.
Access, amendments, portability and deletion of personal data
You can amend and delete your personal data at any time from your personal account or by contacting customer services using the contact details given below. If data essential to the provision of our services is deleted, You can then no longer use the services unless You once again provide the data concerned.
From 25 May 2018, You can request the return of your data to ensure their forwarding to third parties. If You wish to take advantage of this portability, please contact our customer services using the contact details below.
Customer services LA BOUCHE ROUGE
Personal data requests